In this role, you will be primarily responsible for providing security consulting services to a wide variety of clients.
You work closely with hackers, researchers, and consultants to identify security issues and provide recommendations in complex, large-scale and one-of-a-kind-environments.
- Depending on the project scope, perform technical analyses including web & mobile penetration testing, red teaming, architecture & code review, etc.
- Maintain a close working relationship with clients and be their trusted advisor for mastering IT security challenges to their organization
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to identify security problems and gaps that require new and unique solutions
- Produce high-quality technical reports and presentations
- Conduct technical trainings and workshops for clients and internal teams within SRLabs
- Provide guidance to Junior Security Consultants on complex projects that require your experience and expertise
- Engage in research and be up to date on security best practices and techniques
What do you bring?
- Strong experience in offensive security
- Expertise in at least two technical topics (vulnerability management, penetration testing, code review, cloud security, red teaming, embedded systems security, security architecture)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Exposure to client communication and ability to provide appropriate and clear recommendations
- Experience in creating technical reports and presentations that are comprehensive to tech and non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in the telecommunication domain is a great plus
This is what awaits you with us
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Paid Urban Sports Club membership (Berlin and Hong Kong)
- Up to 95% subsidy on public transport costs
- Visa support
- Flexibility and support to attend hacking courses, training, and seminars
- Knowledge sharing program
- Research retreats
- Hacker Urlaub, our annual company retreat
- Diverse multidisciplinary teams
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Private health insurance for our Hong Kong team